Sian Clifford is a successful and popular award-winning actress known for her tv series ‘Fleabag’ as Claire from 2016 to 2019. Her recurring role in the comedy-drama became popular internationally. It has 12 episodes altogether. Also, she has produced a film called Green Wedding and Mollys Deliver in the year 2016.
Additionally, her role as Martha Crawley in the series titled ‘Vanity fair’ in 2018 is well appreciated by the audience. According to IMDB, she has credits for more than 14 films and television credits.
|Birthday||April 7, 1982|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million to 10 million|
10 Facts om Sian Clifford
- Sian Clifford was born on April 7, 1982. Her age is turned out to be 38-years-old as of 2020.
- She was born and raised in London, England. So, she holds British nationality.
- According to Superstarsbio, Sian stands at a good height of 5 feet 8 inches (1.77 m) tall while her weight is 58 kg. Moreover, she has a slim body type with a body measurement of 34-28-37.
- What’s her net worth in 2020? Sian Clifford’s net worth is estimated at approximately $1.5 million to $10 million according to findcelebritywiki.com. She definitely has earned a huge income from her acting career.
- According to Wikipedia, Sian has won the BAFTA tv award for the Best Female Comedy Performance and also has been nominated for Outstanding Supporting in a comedy series.
- Moving to her academics details, she attended a RADA (Royal Academy of Dramatic Art) and earned a bachelor’s degree in acting in 2006.
- She is actively available on Instagram under the name of @siansstillspace with around 48.9k followers.
- Describing her family details, her parent’s name is not shared on the internet. But by profession, her father is a local council and mother is an executive assistant.
- Who Is Fleabag Sian Clifford Married to? According to the public source, it’s not known whether she is married or not. Her boyfriend’s or husband’s identity is not disclosed on the internet.
- Sian has worked in theaters like Consent at the Harold Pinter Theater, Pains of Youth at the national theater, and The Road To Mecca at the Arcola theater.