Lizzie Vaynerchuk is the wife of Gary Vaynerchuk. He is one of the most demanded American entrepreneur and best selling author for the New York Times. Similarly, he is an internet personality as well.
Lizzie Vaynerchuk and Lizzie Vaynerchuk met through an online dating service called ‘JDate’ which is especially aimed at Jewish singles. Gary was so sure that Lizzie is the one with whom he is going to spend the rest of his life. The couples finally decided to tie the knot in 2004.
|Children||Misha Ava Vaynerchuk, Xander Avi Vaynerchuk|
10 Facts on Lizzie Vaynerchuk
- Lizzie Vaynerchuk’s exact date of birth is not revealed in the media. By looking at her profile, her age might be in between 35-38 years as of 2020.
- She was born in Belarus. Currently, she resides in New York. So, she holds an American nationality.
- Talking about her physical appearance, Lizzie appears to be quite tall in stature. Although, her actual height and body weight is still unknown.
- How Rich is Lizzie Vaynerchuk? Well, we don’t have any sort of professional details of Gary’s wife, Lizzie Vaynerchuk. But Gary’s net worth is estimated to be around $200 million according to trendrr.com.
- Lizzie doesn’t like hogging the limelight. However, she hasn’t shared her parent’s details on the internet. Perhaps, she has siblings.
- Sadly, she has no wiki page. In fact, very little information about her is found in the internet.
- As mentioned above, Lizzie is the wife of self-made millionaire Gary Vaynerchuk. She has two children named Misha Ava Vaynerchuk, Xander Avi Vaynerchuk.
- Moving on to her educational background, Lizzie hasn’t shared her academics details. It looks like She is quite secretive about her personal life.
- She is less active on social media like Instagram.
- There is a saying, ‘Behind every successful man, there is a woman’. In the same way, Gary considered his wife as an independent and supportive life partner.