Joshua Mankiewicz is a famous American Journalist. He has been working on NBC since 1995 as a dateline reporter. Besides NBC he has also worked for NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams, The Today Show and, and Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly. He has also worked as a reporter and a producer of ABC News.
Josh Mankiewicz was married to his wife Ahn Tu Dang since 2016. His net worth is $ 1 million as of 2020. They have been working hard to earn money. They both are hard-working and they are loyal toward their works. The couple seems to have a close relationship with each other.
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Wife||Ang Tu Dang|
— Gigi Graciette (@GigiGraciette) September 21, 2020
10 Facts on Josh Mankiewicz:
- Josh Mankiewicz was born in Berkeley, California, the United States on August 17, 1955. His age at the present time is 65 years old.
- Moving on to his parents, he is the son of née Jolley(mother) and Frank Mankiewicz(father) who is a press secretary.
- He has been earning working hard. His net worth is $1 million as of 2020.
- Josh Mankiewicz was married to Anh Tu Dang since 2016. The couple has been living together for 4 years.
- He has got a sibling, he has a brother who is older than him whose name is Ben Mankiewicz who is a radio presenter.
- Josh Mankiewicz has completed his education from Haverford University. He has been working on NBC for so long.
- He has got a tall height, he is 5 feet 7 inches tall in his height and his weight is 83 kg. He has got a fit and fine body.
- Josh Mankiewicz has got brown hair and he has got attractive eyes which is brown in color.
- He is available on Wikipedia. He is active on his Twitter account.
- Josh Mankiewicz is living a happy life with his family.