James Manasseh, currently a member of the Louisiana Bar Association is currently working as an American attorney lawyer. He has been licensed for 32 years and is a criminal defense lawyer in Barton Rouge Louisiana.
James had been working on the case of rapper NBA YoungBoy. Out of 16 people being arrested on drug and firearm charges in Baton on Sept 28, one of them was a chart-topping rapper, NBA YoungBoy aka Kentrell Gaulden. The rapper has been accused of the charges including distribution and possession of drugs and firearms. However, James is continuously denying his client to be guilty of any crimes.
10 Facts on James Manasseh
- James Manasseh is an American lawyer who has taken the case of NBA YoungBoy who is a famous American rapper, songwriter, and singer.
- He holds an American nationality however there is no distinct information about his ethnicity and religion.
- The lawyer seems to be perfectly tall with a bodyweight legit for his age but there are no concrete measurements of height and weight.
- James is an LSU Law Campus graduate of 1988 and one of the brilliant lawyers of the time.
- He has mastered in the area of criminal defense, sports & entertainment, and personal injury by practicing it for a long time.
- According to him, the death of his sister at the age of 20 due to the negligence of authorities somewhat encouraged him to pursue law to help people not face the same situation as he did.
- James is the son of Paul Manasseh who was the Denver Broncos’s first public relations director. James served under his father for quite some time as the interior public address announcer at the Press Box in almost all the football games of LSU.
- There is no particular information about his net worth and salary however he is expected to make some heavy amount of money.
- James has limited his personal space due to which there is no information about his private life and hence no information about his marital status.
- Despite all the recognition, he doesn’t own a Wiki profile.