Nickayla Rivera is the younger sister of the famous American actress Naya Rivera. Unfortunately, Naya Rivera passed away on July 2, 2020, when she was drowned while boating in the lake however her son is still alive. Nickayla belongs to a celebrity family as even her parents belong to the industry but she has stayed away from it.
Nickayla Rivera recently has been on the headline because of the relationship rumor of her with her sister’s ex-husband Ryan Dorsey after the death of Naya Rivera. There has been a lot of speculation regarding Nickalya and Ryan dating but the actual fact is yet to be confirmed.
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Parents||George Rivera(Father) Yolanda Previtire (Mother)|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
10 Facts on Nickayla Rivera:
- Nickayla Rivera was born in 1994 in California, United States of America.
- Her age as of 2020 is around 26 years old however she hasn’t revealed her exact birthday yet.
- Her height is 5 feet and 11 inches tall and she is among the tallest models in the country.
- She is the daughter of German/American actor George Rivera and mother Yolanda Previtire.
- It is rumored that Nickayla Rivera is in a relationship with her sister Naya Rivera’s ex-husband Ryan Dorsey as they have been seen together a lot of time in public and even holding their hands together.
- Naya and Ryan Dorsey’s son Josey Hollis Dorsey is just 5 years old so to take better care of him, Naya’s sister, Nickayla has moved in with Ryan Dorsey.
- Nickayla is active on her Instagram account @nickalyarivera where she has almost 145k followers.
- Nickayla is a rising model as she has featured herself in many of the magazines and websites and has grown immensely as a model in her professional career.
- She hasn’t mentioned much about her net worth while her sister’s net worth was a whopping $5 million.
- Nickayla and Ryan are currently living in California just 30 minutes away from Ryan’s previous house.