Who is Rev Michael Pfleger? Michael Pfleger is a reverend and pastor. He is the Roman Catholic priest of the Archdiocese Church of Chicago and a social activist. He is best known as the St Sabina father of Chicago.
However, the pastor’s life has turned away quite dramatically in these few days. Two brothers have accused him of sexual abuse publicly. They said that the pastor allegedly abused them sexually when they were young.
Quick Facts: Michael Pfleger Wikipedia And Family: Everything You Need To Know
Of course, the topic has got a national concern. For instance, Father Michael Pfleger has been suspended from doing any ministry. The brothers have not disclosed their names but they wanted to tell their story. They mentioned that they have waited a long time before opening up.
Here are a few facts to know about the pastor.
10 Facts on Michael Pfleger
- Michael Pfleger is an American priest and pastor who is known as the St Sabina father of Chicago.
- As of now, Michael Pfleger is 79 years old. He became the pastor at the age of 32.
- Moreover, his birthday lies on May 22 every year. Hence, that makes his zodiac sign a Gemini.
- As he is a decorated pastor, Michael Pfleger has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography.
- Too soon to tell but the pastor has been accused of sexual abuse by two brothers.
- The two brothers, both in their 60s, claimed that the priest abused them sexually over 40 years ago.
- As per the reports, they even asked for a ransom of $20,000 so that they won’t open up about the abuse.
- Moving on to the pastor’s family, Michael Pfleger has two children of his own.
- However, there are no known facts about Michael Pfleger’s wife.
- Of German descent, the pastor has been in St. Sabina for more than 40 years already.