ReverendTravis Clark is known to be the priest of Saint Peter and Paul Roman Catholic Church in Lousiana, US. He is recently arrested for having himself filmed while having sex with two dominatrices on September 30 inside the church.
He was with an adult film actor Dixon and Cheng when an unidentified witness spotted them and complained to the police. The disrespectful act being conducted inside a pious and saintly place considered to be the home of God was intolerable by the public. Hence, people demanded strict actions and punishments accordingly. People protested by saying that being a priest he had the audacity of conducting such an insolent act in the eyes of God therefore, he ought to get severe punishment.
10 Facts on Travis Clark
- Travis Clark is a 37 years old priest of the church in Pearl River, Lousiana who has been recently arrested for filming himself having a threesome inside the premises of the church.
- He holds an American nationality and follows Christianity however yet there is no information about his ethnic background.
- The priest stands tall with a well-maintained body for his age however the exact measurements of his height and weight are not acquired yet.
- Travis was ordained in 2013 and has been working ever since in the church. Also, recently he was named chaplain of Pope John Paul II High School.
- There is no information about his family background and early life. Also, there are no details about his educational qualifications.
- The priest made quite a living working in the church however the exact net worth is not known.
- Travis is not available in the social media handles due to which there are no details on his private life.
- After being arrested for filming a threesome with two dominatrices, different catholic corporations protested for giving him severe punishment for not taking the serenity of the church into consideration.
- The priest was then soon suspended through the ministry and all of them were taken into custody charged with obscenity.
- The arrest was made after the complaint was made by an unidentified witness.