Sandra Sully is a famous Australian news reporter, journalist, and editor. Sandra Sully is already in her mid 50’s yet her dedication toward her work is something special. Sandra Sully is currently working for 10 News Frist Sydney and has been in the sector for almost 32 years. She is even a part of Hughesy, We Have A Problem which is an Australian television series.
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Husband||Symon Brewis Weston|
Sandra Sully started her professional career back in 1988 when she was just 23 years. She started it with the show called Ten Eyewitness News Brisbane and she even covered the September 11 US terrorist attack and was the first Australian to cover the news.
10 Facts on Sandra Sully:
- Sandra Sully was born in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia on February 18, 1965.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly 55 years old and even at that age, she is working very hard.
- Sandra Sully got married to her husband Symon Brewis Weston back in 2011 and has been together for almost 9 years as of 2020.
- News presenter Sandra Sully‘s husband Symon adopted a daughter as they don’t have their own child.
- Sandra hasn’t opened up much about her family as she has been very secretive about her personal life, especially about her family matters.
- Talking about her ethnicity, she belongs to a white ethnic group and holds an Australian nationality.
- She started her career at Ten Eyewitness News Brisbane where she was the newsreader and later in 2011 she joined 10 News First and has even featured herself in a television series and this sums up her background.
- Her height stands at 5 feet and 3 inches tall which is about 1.64m high.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 is around a million dollars including all her salary however she hasn’t opened up much about her earnings yet.
- She completed her high school at Brisbane State High School.