Who is Saxon Mullins? Saxon Mullins Wikipedia has not been written. However, you can find her bio on Rasara.
Saxon Mullins is an advocate who currently serves as the Director of Advocacy at Rape and Sexual Assault Research and Advocacy. According to Daily Mail, she was raped by a private schoolboy in a nightclub.
However, her identity was hidden for almost 5 years. In 2018, she opened up everything as she spoke about the incident to Four Corners. The guy who raped her was acquitted of the sexual assault, probably because he is the nightclub owner’s son.
Who is Saxon Mullins Husband?
Saxon Mullins husband is not known. Well, there’s no information about her married life on the internet.
It was Luke Lazarus who raped Saxon when she was just 18 years old in 2013. Even though she had filed a case against him, it was of no use as Luke just got away after two trials and two appeals. Currently, many sites believe that she is single.
— Saxon Mullins (@SaxonAdair) September 23, 2020
Facts On Saxon Mullins
- Saxon Mullins is recognized as one of the March 4 Justice rally speakers. The rally is all about raising a voice against the sexual violence and mistreat of women.
- Well, there’s nothing to discuss on Saxon’s family life. Even though she has spoken against the crime she has faced, she has decided to keep her personal life away from the media.
- Since we are clueless about Mullins’ marital status, there’s nothing to know about her children as well.
- Moreover, we can find her on Twitter. She has 3.2 thousand followers under the username of @SaxonAdair.
- According to ABC, she is already 25 years old. Last year, she launched her own sexual assault research and advocacy center.
- As she is originally from Sydney, New South Wales, her nationality is Australian. Yet, we are unable to find her ethnicity until now.
- Furthermore, she was one of the Young People’s Human Rights Medal recipients in 2018.