Nancy Rothwell is the President and Vice-Chancellor of the University of Manchester and a British physiologist. In the recent incident, she has apologized for the incident that took place in the University. She holds the position of President and Vice-Chancellor since 21 June 2010. She is a professor of Physiologist and also a medical researcher
She is a very talented woman who always had an interest in research and the medical field. . Below we have mentioned 10 facts to know about Nancy Rothwell
|Birthday||October 2, 1955|
|Net Worth||$20 Million|
|Education||University of London, King’s College London, Queen Elizabeth College|
BBC Newsnight appears to have deleted the tweet containing the interview of University of Manchester’s Vice-Chancellor Nancy Rothwell. So we are uploading the video again #UUKspin pic.twitter.com/FLIhx57DQd
— UUKspin (@UUKspin) November 20, 2020
10 Facts About Nancy Rothwell
- Nancy Rothwell is the British Physiologist and the President and Vice-Chancellor of the University of Manchester since 2010 June 21.
- About Nancy Rothwell’s apology and racial profiling, Nancy Rothwell told BBC Newsnight that she has written to 19 years old 1st-year student ‘ Zac Adan’ in order to apologize for the behavior of the security guard who pinned him on the wall for the student ID card.
- British physiologist and Manchester University Vice-Chancellor Nancy Rothwell were born on October 2, 1955, and her age is 65 years old.
- Who Is She Married To? We do not have any information on Nancy Rothwell’s husband and her married life.
- As per the online sources, Nancy Rothwell has a net worth of $20 million.
- Furthermore, she is a graduate of the University of London, King’s College London, Queen Elizabeth College, and has many degrees.
- She does not have an account or profile on any social media.
- Moreover, Nancy Rothwell has received the award for Fellow of the Academy of Medical Sciences.
- Similarly, She is the author of the books ‘ Who Wants to Be a Scientist?’, ‘Obesity and Leanness: Basic Aspects’ and ‘Cytokines in the Nervous System’.
- She has been working actively in her field for a long time with an excellent educational background