Kelly Cobiella is a renowned American journalist who currently works as a correspondent at NBC News. Before joining NBC, she began her career in Grand Junction Colorado working for KJCT-TV as a weather reporter. Then, she joined the KCOY news station and got a promotion after three years as a weekday presenter.
After that, she gained years of experience from various broadcasting agencies and moved to Miami. She worked for WPLG as an anchor in the early evening newscast. Again, she is not satisfied and tried working on other news channels like CBS, ABC, and finally, she got a chance to work as a correspondent.
We discussing enough regarding her professional career. Now’s let’s straight jump to her personal bio.
|Net Worth||$16 million|
|Education||University of Wisconsin|
wise words from a five year old https://t.co/2ukq6ej2uE
— Kelly Cobiella (@KellyCobiella) February 17, 2017
10 Facts on Kelly Cobiella
- Kelly Cobiella was born in 1973. According to her year of birth, her age is 47 years old.
- Who is she married to? Well, Kelly Cobiella’s husband’s identity is still a secret but it’s sure that she is happily married to a handsome man in April 2011. Similarly, It’s no known if she has any children or not.
- Kelly wedding destinations and family details are not available on the internet. However, she doesn’t want to share each and every piece of information in the media.
- According to the public source, her current net worth is estimated at approx. $16 million. Although, her salary is still under audit.
- Currently, Kelly resides in the United States. Hence, she holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
- Despite her popularity, her name is not listed on Wikipedia.
- Explaining her physique, Kelly stands at a good height and body weight. Apparently, she appears to be quite tall in stature.
- She is active on social media like Twitter with a good fan following.
- Moreover, her parent’s identity is not available on the internet.
- Kelly was graduated from the University of Wisconsin with a bachelor’s degree in international relations and affairs.