Shekar Jayaraman is an Indian-American lawyer. You may recognize him from his appearance in the hit Netflix show Indian Matchmaking.
|Age||30-35 years old|
|Education||The University of South Dakota|
Shekar was matched with Nadia Jagessar on the show. Nadia is an MBA student from New Jersey.
Furthermore, Jayaraman owns his own law firm.
10 Facts on Shekar Jayaraman
- Shekar Jayaraman is an Indian-American lawyer and reality TV star. His age is around his mid 30’s. However, his birthday and zodiac sign are off the web.
- Shekar stands at a tall height and has a handsome body. However, his official body measurements are off the web. Furthermore, he has dark eyes with a charming personality.
- Following his bio, Shekar hails from Chicago, America. Thus, he belongs to American nationality. However, his ethnic background comes from India.
- Jayaraman rose into fame after appearing in Netflix’s new show Indian Matchmaking. The show is based on matching single Indians into suitable couples.
- The lawyer was matched with a girl named Arpana at first. However, Shekar didn’t find any common interest with Arpana. So, the relationship was very short-lived.
- After the failed match, Jayaraman was matched with Nadia Jagessar. The couple instantly hit off as an ideal match. However, they didn’t get married and their relationship is hidden from the public right now.
- Speaking about his family, Shekar is very close to his parents. However, information about them and his siblings are not available.
- Shekar got his Doctor of Law degree from The University of South Dakota. Now, he owns his own law firm named Jayaraman Law, LLC in Chicago.
- As for now, he doesn’t own a wiki page. Similarly, his net worth is currently under review. But, we speculate that with his job, Shekar earns a good fortune.
- You can follow him on Instagram as @shekarjayaraman_. To date, he has gathered 2.9k followers on the platform.