Who is Steven Mnuchin? Well, Mnuchin is the best-recognized American politician who currently works in the cabinet of Donald Trump. In 2016, US President-elect Donald Trump announced that he would nominate Mnuchin as United States Secretary Of The Treasury. Donald Trump also stated that Mnuchin is a world-class financier, banker, and businessman. In 2017, his nomination was approved by the Senate Finance Committee.
Besides that, Steven is a film producer as well. Steven founded Dune Entertainment as a side income. He teamed up with Brett Ratner and James Packer to merge his Dune entertainment company. According to IMDB, he has credits for more than 44 films. Steven first worked as a trainee at the investment bank Salomon Brothers in 1980.
Let’s straight jump into the interesting facts.
|Parents||Robert Mnuchin and Elaine Terner|
10 Facts on Steven Mnuchin
- Steven Mnuchin was born in 1962. According to his year of birth, his age is 57 years old as of 2020.
- His birthplace is in New York City, the United States, so he holds an American nationality.
- According to the public source, Steven stands at a decent height of 6 feet (1.83 m) tall. However, his weight and body measurements are unknown.
- Describing his net worth, Mnuchin’s current net worth is estimated to be around $400 million according to celebritynetworth.com. Similarly, his annual salary is still under wrap.
- Before, Steve was a hedge fund manager and investor according to Wikipedia.
- The talented politician, Steven is active on Twitter and Instagram with a good number of devotees.
- Moving on to his marital status, Steven is married and his wife’s name is Louis Linton. In addition to this, The duo has three children.
- Moreover, Steve is also a founder of an art gallery named the Mnuchin Gallery based in New York.
- Steven attended Dale University and received a bachelor’s degree in economics in 1985.
- Discussing his parent’s details, his father and mother’s name is Robert Mnuchin and Elaine Terner.