Nanna Blondell is an actress and director from Sweden. Blondell’s worked on movies, TV shows, and theatre. Moreover, Nanna will be appearing in the 2021 Marvel Studio’s Black Widow. SVT drama series Livet enligt Rosa was Nanna’s first onscreen role.
Blondell graduated from the Stockholm Academy of Dramatic Arts. Nanna is staring with Anastasios Soulis in the 2021 drama thriller Red Dot on Netflix. Nanna’s worked on MTV Sweden as a VJ.
Quick Facts: Who is Actress Nanna Blondell Red Dot? 10 Facts To Know
|Name||Nanna Terese Blondell|
|Birthday||August 6, 1986|
|Education||Stockholm Academy of Dramatic Arts|
10 Facts You Should Know About Nanna Blondell
- Nanna Blondell was born and raised in Sweden, and her nationality is Swedish. Nanna is biracial, and her ethnicity is African and Scandinavian
- How old is Nanna Blondell? Nanna was born on August 6, 1986, and her current age is 34 years. Her birth name is Nanna Terese Blondell.
- Nanna Blondell has a Wikipedia page dedicated to her. The details about Blondell’s bio, education, and filmography are present on the page.
- Taking about her height details, Blondell is 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- Nanna Blondell’s most recent work is Red Dot, where she portrays Nadja. Red Dot premiered on February 11, 2021, on Netflix.
- Blondell’s Instagram bio says she is a Swedish and Ghanian actress. Nanna Blondell has 7.1k followers and 449 posts on her Instagram account.
- Nanna rarely posts any pictures of her boyfriend or husband on her Instagram account. We are unable to tell if Nanna Blondell is married or is in a relationship.
- As per her IMDb page, Blondell’s work includes Soeurs d’armes (2019), The Inner Circle (2019), and Hassel (2017).
- Nanna is also a director and made her debut with Noni & Elizabeth in 2016. The movie was selected at Giffoni Film Festival, Palm Springs ShortFest, and La Film Festival as the official selection.
- Blondell began her theatre acting in 2013 at the Royal Dramatic Theatre. After getting opportunities to work for films and television, she left the job, as Blondell wasn’t getting paid in theatre.