Will Norris is a very popular name in the football industry. He plays as the goalkeeper of the team Burnley. He is from England. He has shown skills and won the heart of thousands of people and many fans praise him for his skills.
|Birthday||August 12, 1993|
|Height||6 feet and 5 inches|
He is 27 years old and he started his career at a young age. To date, he has also played for many teams and they are Hatfield Town, Royston Town, Cambridge United, and Wolverhampton Wanderers. He has also played for other teams on loan and they are Ipswich Town and Braintree Town.
— Burnley FC (@BurnleyOfficial) August 14, 2020
He joined Burnley on 14th August 2020 as he signed 3 years contract with them but his fee is not disclosed yet. His biography is available on Wikipedia from where people can get information related to him. Many people also claimed that he is one of the very good goalkeepers and will be very famous in international football.
10 Facts About Will Norris:
- Will Norris is said to have born on August 12, 1993, and he is currently 27 years of age.
- His height has been considered to be approximately 6 feet and 5 inches.
- We are currently unknown regarding his marital status and we do not know about his wife.
- His current salary has been revealed to be around $296 thousand.
- Will has recently joined Burnley F.C. from Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C.
- His information can be found on the Wikipedia page which is under his own name.
- The new Burnley player is actually a goalkeeper and he was revealed on August 16, 2020.
- He is actually an English as he was born in Watford, United Kingdom.
- This 27-years-old played a total of 15 games during his time at Ipswich City last season in League One.
- We can find him on Twitter where he has gained around 9741 followers.