Do you know how old is Japanese footballer Yoshinori Muto? At the age of 28 years, Yoshinori Muto is set to become one of the few Asian football players to play in the Spanish top-flight, La Liga. Yoshinori Muto is a professional football player who plays for the Premier League side, Newcastle United FC as a forward. He also plays for Japan national football team.
|Birthday||July 15, 1992|
|Age||28 years old|
|Height||5 feet 10 inch|
|Net Worth||$11.2 million|
After some media outlets broke the news that Muto is soon expected to become a La Liga player, several football fans have been wondering how old is the Japanese footballer. After all, you don’t want your team to sign a worn-out player, isn’ it?
Find out some detail about the Japanese footballer Yoshinori Muto here.
10 Facts Yoshinori Muto
- Yoshinori Muto is a professional football player who plays a forward for the Premier League side, New Castle United.
- This Japanese footballer of Asian ethnicity is He is expected to complete a loan move to La Liga club SD Eibar.
- Born on July 15, 1992, Yoshinori Muto is 28 years old. So, you now know, how old is Yoshinori Muto is.
- Yoshinori is one of the highest-earning Asian footballers in the Premier League now. His annual salary from New Castle is $3.68 million.
- As of 2020, Yoshinori has amassed a huge net worth of $11.2 million throughout his playing career. He could also have some lucrative endorsement deals to add up to his net worth.
- As seen on his Wiki page, Yoshinori has a tall height. He stands 5 feet and 10 inches tall. Speaking of his weight, he weighs 72 kg.
- You can find him on Instagram as @yoshinori_muto_09. While he is active on Twitter as @yoshimuto18.
- Born in Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan to Japanese parents, Muto holds Japanese nationality. His ethnicity is Asian.
- The detail of his personal life is still missing. He is not married yet, also it is not clear whether he is dating anyone back at home Japan or has a girlfriend in England.
- The identity of his parents, father, and mother is also missing for now.