Adele Mulrennan is a well-known horse race day presenter. Before working as a presenter, she was a jockey and she used to ride Apprentice for the late Dandy Nicholls. In fact, in the year 2008, she was the winner of the Scottish Sprint Cup.
|Profession||Presenter, Former Jockey|
Currently, she has been working as a Racecourse Presenter at Go Racing after she completed a number of media training courses. Although she thought that she would be riding after the birth of her baby, it didn’t really go according to her plans and she had to end up starting a new career as a presenter. According to her, she had always got problems standing in front of everyone to speak but now, her job has helped her gain a lot of confidence.
I think it’s so important to support young talent or what I call the talents of tomorrow this is a drawing a young artist drew for me after I seen her advertising for work absolutely brilliant by 16 year old Josie Lily 👌👌#EuchenGlen thank you @mjyharris for the image 🐎🐴 👩🎨 pic.twitter.com/0NgsrgliqK
— adele mulrennan (@acmulrennan) November 18, 2020
10 Facts on Adele Mulrennan:
- Adele Mulrennan’s maternal family life is not yet known but we are investigating it and the information will be out soon.
- With around 3.7 thousand followers, she can be found active on Twitter as @acmulrennan.
- Since Adele Mulrennan’s bio cannot be found anywhere on the internet, this article is the only thing you will read about her.
- Although we are well aware that she had taken courses to become a presenter, we are unknown about where she actually completed these courses.
- Adele Mulrennan is a married woman and the name of her husband is Paul Mulrennan.
- Since she is originally from Boroughbridge, England, UK, her nationality is said to be British.
- Interestingly, Paul Mulrennan and Adele Mulrennan are both jockeys and fell in love with one another all because of their profession.
- Apart from Twitter, we have not been able to fetch her other social media accounts.
- Moreover, there is nothing really to focus on Adele’s height and weight at the moment.
- Furthermore, we have found out that she and her husband Paul share a child together.