Bill Arriaga is a well-known personality who has been best recognized as Suzette Quintanilla‘s husband. Talking about his wife, Suzette Quintanilla is a well-known actress who is also popular for being the sister of the late drummer Selena Quintanilla. Currently, there is a Netflix series running under her life memory which is called Selena: The Series.
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Wife||Suzette Quintanilla (m. 1993)|
Bill Arriaga is also a cast in Selena: The Series and he had first appeared in this series in its 8th episode named Gold Rush. What does he do for a living? Talking about Bill Arriaga’s job, he has not yet discussed his professional life in front of the general public. However, people are really curious to know what he does for his living.
10 Facts on Bill Arriaga:
- Bill Arriaga’s exact age is not known but it is believed that he was born in the 1960s and thus, he must be around his fifties right now.
- Talking about the couple’s marriage, they have been married since the year 1993 which means they have already spent 27 years together.
- As of 2020, Bill Arriaga has an estimated net worth of approximately $1.5 million.
- Currently, we have nothing to speak about his body measurements including both his height and weight.
- Even though Bill Arriaga’s information has not been updated on any wiki sites, we hope you have known a lot about him after reading these 10 facts.
- Just after two years of the couple’s marriage, Suzette’s popular sister, Selena Quintanilla was murdered by Yolanda Saldívar on March 31, 1995. She was just 23 years at that time.
- After Selena’s death, Suzette also ended her musical career.
- Coming to Bill’s family life, he and his wife Suzette share a son whose name is Jovan Arriaga.
- However, there is nothing to know about his parents and siblings currently.
- Also, we have not been able to find any social media accounts under his name.