David Burville is very well-known for his appearance in BBC‘s The Repair Shop where we can see him as a renovator. Also, he has been appearing in the television documentary series named The Repair Shop: Fixing Britain. He is merely focused on the renovation of various organs, as per reports from Reality Titbit.
|Profession||Reality Television Star, Renovator, Mechanical Expert|
Is he married? Since he has never mentioned anything about his wife, we do not know about David Burville’s marital status currently. He had kicked off his professional renovator career after working for F.H. Browne and Son’s. Then, in the year 1998, he moved to Belgium and started to work for Johnny Verbeeck’s Workshop.
10 Facts on David Burville:
- David Burville’s wiki sites have not yet been written. So, we hope you will learn a lot about him after reading these 10 facts.
- Speaking about his social media presence, we can find this renovator on Instagram where he has managed to earn nearly 626 followers already.
- According to David Burville’s bio on his official website, he moved back to the UK from Belgium and set up his own firm named D.R Burville Organ Builders.
- Moreover, his firm has around 4000 sq. ft of storage facilities which are considered to be the largest in the United Kingdom.
- Currently, we have nothing to share regarding David Burville’s family life as he believes to keep all his personal details away from the media.
- Apart from restoration, he can be contacted for rebuilds, tuning, servicing, sales, and consultancy too.
- Moreover, the estimated net worth of David Burville is currently under review and will be published very soon.
- At the moment, the information regarding his height, weight, and body measurements seem missing.
- Since he is from Canterbury, Kent, England, his nationality is taken as British but we remain unknown about his ethnicity.
- Furthermore, there is nothing to know about David’s educational qualifications.