Erica Parks is a young and emerging actress who portrayed a young Mackenzie’s role in the movie named Godmothered. With the release of the film on 4 December 2020, Erica has become the talk of the town for her exclaiming acting.
Who is Erica Parks? She is a child artist who has been associated with performing arts since she was four. She even became the winner of the World Tap Dance Champion. Besides, she has also acted in the short movie Man of War. Delve in to know more in details about Erica’s personal life, bio, and wiki.
10 Facts On Erica Parks
- Erica Parks was brought into the world in 2006. Currently, her age is 14.
- She blows the birthday candle every year on July 14.
- She is a native of Boston, the US. So, she is American in nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
- In the family, Erica has an elder sister named Kaitlyn Parks, who attends college in Washington, DC. Also, she has a puppy named Pippa. Other than that, Erica’s parents’ details are secluded.
- How tall is Erica Parks? She is still a kid, so her actual height is yet to confirm. However, seeing her photo, she might stand at a height of around 4 feet.
- Since the age of four, She has been engaged with performing arts. Moreover, she has been performing Live Theatre since the year 2017.
- In addition to that, Erica had finished a four-month in “Billy Elliot” as Debbie at the Goodspeed Opera House in 2019. Likewise, she also debuted as a Featured Extra in “Little Women.”
- Parks adore spending time in New York City because it’s her favorite place. Likewise, her favorite show is “Come From Away.”
- The 14 years wold actress Parks is available on her Instagram account with the username @ericaparksofficial. To date, she has only gained 1.2k followers and has shared 124 posts.
- Erica Parks still has a lot of time to prove herself in Hollywood. Also, she is yet to secure her place on the Wikipedia page. Until then, you can check her biography on our website.