Brazilian actress and musician Julia Konrad is a multi-talented person, who is currently making the headline of her portrayal in the 2021st season of Invisible City. Some of her acting credits include her role in Paradise Lost and Allure.
Away from the screen, Julia is a women’s rights activist. She also works on raising the voice of sexual abuse survivors in Brazil. Delve in to know more about her lifestyle below!
Quick Facts: Julia Konrad Age And Boyfriend: Meet The Actress From Invisible City
|Name||Julia Konrad (Julia Konrad Viezzer)|
|Married/Single||In relationship with Pedro Marques|
|Education||American Musical and Dramatic Academy|
10 Facts On Julia Konrad
- Julia Konrad’s age is 30 years old now. She was born with the full name Julia Konrad Viezzer in August 1990.
- Her hometown lies in Brazil. So, her nationality is Brazilian, and she could possess a mixed ethnicity.
- As a child, Julia lived in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Konrad earned her degree from American Musical and Dramatic Academy in 2012 and pursued her career in acting.
- Julia Konrad’s biography is not featured in Wikipedia, but you can read her detail in IMDB and Celeb Pie.
- Julia Konrad has gathered more than 358 thousand followers on her Instagram with the username @juliakonrad. She has shared over 1.2k posts, to date.
- Inspecting into her Instagram, Julia Konrad is currently dating her boyfriend (nomorado) named Pedro Marques. In New Year 2021, she shared a picture of her lip-locking with her boyfriend.
- Julia Konrad is appearing in the TV series Invisible City 2021 portraying the role of Gabriela. The series released its first episode on 5 February 2021.
- As per her Insta bio, she is managed by AM Company. As a model, Julia Konrad has done nua (nude) photoshoots.
- Similarly, as a singer and musician, Konrad released her two singles named Volta and Colores in 2020. After then, she established herself in the indie music scene in Brazil.
- In 2020, she confessed for the first time about being a sexual abuse survivor. Her story was even published in leading women’s publication in Brazil. And many actresses supported her.