Sam Palladio is an actor and musician who has already appeared in almost 16 different movies as well as television series. Among them, the most popular ones include Nashville, Episodes, Catherine The Great, Runner Runner, etc. As a musician, he has released some popular singles which include If I Didn’t Know Better, When The Right One Comes Along, I Will Never Let You Know, etc.
|Birthday||November 21, 1986|
|Height||6 feet and 2 inches|
|Net Worth||$16 million|
|Married/Single||Dating: Cassadee Pope|
|Education||Rose Bruford College|
Sam Palladio is coming up with his new movie named The Princess Switch 2 alongside Vanessa Hudgens. The movie is more popularly known as The Princess Switch: Switched Again where he will be appearing as Edward. It is set to release on November 19, 2020, all over the USA. Previously, he had appeared in The Princess Switch in the year 2018.
10 Facts on Sam Palladio:
- Sam Palladio was born on November 21, 1986, and thus, he is currently 33 years of age but will soon reach 34 years old.
- From his official IMDb profile, we have found out that he is approximately 6 feet and 2 inches tall.
- Moreover, we have come to know that he weighs approximately 165 lbs (74 kg).
- According to reports claimed by Information Cradle, Sam Palladio has a girlfriend whose name is Cassadee Pope. Contrary to some speculations on the internet, the actor is not dating Vanessa Hudgens currently, they are just co-stars.
- Since Sam Palladio has not yet married his girlfriend, we cannot call Cassadee Pope his wife at the moment.
- With around 255 thousand followers, Sam Palladio is active on Instagram as @sampalladio.
- Talking about his other social media accounts, we can find him online on both Facebook (48.8 thousand followers) as well as on Twitter (143.4 thousand followers).
- Since he is from Pembury, United Kingdom, his nationality is said to be British.
- As of 2020, Sam Palladio has an estimated net worth of $16 million.
- Speaking about his education, he completed his graduation from Rose Bruford College.