The last episode of 90 Day Fiance aired on the TLC network on February 17, 2020, and as of Season 7, Emily Larina was a new name to the fans of the reality TV show. But no more. Since the start of the 90 Day Fiance, Season 7 Emily and her husband raised many eyebrows.
|Age||29 years old|
|Profession||TV Personality/ Teacher|
You might now know Emily Larina as a 90 Day Fiance, Season 7 alum, but what many might not know is Emily is a mother and a teacher. While Sasha Larin is her first husband, Emily happens to be his third wife.
Also, Emily is Sasha’s third wife with whom he has had a child. Find out some interesting facts about Emily Larina and her husband Sasha Larin here.
10 Facts on Emily Larina
- Emily Larina is an American TV personality who is famous for her appearance on an American reality TV show titled 90 Day Fiance. 90 Day Fiance airs on TLC.
- Emily, around 5 feet and 7 inches tall, is originally from Portland, Oregon, the United States. Her nationality is American.
- The detail about her age and birthday is not public yet. As of 2020, she is now 29 years of age.
- This 90 Day Fiance alum is famous on social media like Instagram. Her Instagram page has 77.6k followers now.
- As seen on her Instagram page, Emily Larina is a mother and an English teacher. She is married to Sasha Larin. Sasha is a gym trainer.
- Emily and her husband Sasha appeared on 90 Day Fiance, Season 7 together.
- Emily Larina’s husband Sasha has been married thrice. She is his third wife. Sasha shares two children with both of his previous wives.
- Emily and Sasha also have a child together. The identity of their kid is not public.
- Emily and Sasha met each other in Russia, where Emily Larina moved after finishing college. Sasha Larin is from Russia. He is currently living in Oregon with this wife and their child, a son.
- After her 90 Day Fiance stint, Emily Larina is busy at her regular job, teacher.