Anna Campisi is an American reality star. She was a cast at TLC’s hit show 90 Day Fiance season 7. Likewise, she is a professional beekeeper.
Anna was seen with her partner Mursel Mistanoglu. Furthermore, the couple is still married and going strong with their one year anniversary.
|Age||39 years old|
|Children||Joey and leo|
10 Facts on Anna Campisi
- Anna Campisi is a reality Tv star known for TLC’s 90 Day Fiance. Anna is the age of 39 years old as of now. But her birthday is not available.
- Speaking about her job, Anna is a professional beekeeper and businesswoman. She farms many colonies of beehives and gains profit from honey sales.
- Campisi is a resident of Bellevue, Nebraska since she was 9 years old. Thus, Anna’s nationality is patriotic American. In addition, she is of Caucasian ethnicity.
- Anna Campisi is married to Mursel Mistanoglu. Much like Anna, Mursel is also a beekeeper from Turkey. In fact, the couple met each other via a beekeeping social media group.
- However, Marvel isn’t Anna’s first husband. She was previously married to a mystery man, whose name is not disclosed. Furthermore, she has 2 sons from her ex-husband: Joey and Leo.
- On September 8, 2018, Anna got engaged to Mursel. Likewise, Mistanoglu traveled to America via a Fiance visa. However, Mursel was not liked by Anna’s children at first.
- After going through everything together, Campisi and Mistanoglu tied the knot on September 8, 2019. Moreover, the family seems to be getting along now.
- You can see Anna’s relationship with Mursel on her Instagram id @annamcampisi. Similarly, she is a verified profile with 267k followers.
- Campisi recently expanded her honey business as Beauty And The Bees Honey. Likewise, her venture is known for selling fresh honey and bee products.
- In past, Anna had some criminal records. In fact, she was charged with domestic battery twice. However, her life has taken a new turn after getting married to Mursel.
Also Read: Emily Larina: 10 Facts on 90 Day Fiance Star