Gary Muto is an American businessman and former CEO of Ann Taylor. Ann Taylor is a clothing retail brand.
|Education||Sṭ. John’s University|
Gary started his position as the CEO of LOFT. Furthermore, he is known for moving the company into the internet platform.
Muto is also the founder of Forth & Towne.
10 Facts on Gary Muto
- Gary Muto is a businessman and CEO of Ann Taylor. He is around the age of 60 years old. However, his birthday and zodiac sign are off the web.
- Muto is known as the director and Chief Executive Officer of ANN INC. Likewise, he served in the position for 2 years from August 2017 to May 2019.
- Gary was born and raised in the United States. Hence, she is American by nationality. Furthermore, his ethnicity is white.
- Although Gary is a very well-known businessman, he still doesn’t own a Wikipedia page. Similarly, we couldn’t gather information about his parents and other family members.
- The CEO is a very private person and rarely speaks about his personal life. The married man is yet to speak about his wife and children.
- Following his bio, Muto graduated from St.John’s University. Likewise, he completed his bachelor’s degree from Science of Marketing.
- Gary rose into his career during the 90’s. He was appointed as the leader of various big named companies such as Gap Inc and the Banana Republic. As a matter of fact, he climbed into the position of president in the companies.
- During his job at the Gap Company, Muto also found his own company named Forth & Towne. He has been rising in his career since then.
- According to his profile, Gary earned a salary of $3,199,940, while working at Ann Taylor. With a salary in the millions, we believe that Muto has a huge net worth.
- As we mentioned before, Gary is a very reserved person. This explains his absence from social media.