Who Is London Fashion Week Designer Richard Quinn? Richard Quinn is an English fashion designer who has won multiple awards over the course of his relatively short career. He has also had the honor of being the host of the first commercial fashion runway show that the Queen herself attended.
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
He has had some world-famous celebrity clients like Amal Clooney who wore his dress rather than Tom Ford designed the dress to the 2018 Met gala.
10 Facts About Richard Quinn
- Richard Quinn was born in 1990 and is 29-30 years old as of September 2020. He is from London, UK, and is British as per his nationality.
- Similarly, he is also Caucasian as per his ethnicity.
- He has not revealed any information regarding his relationships or love life in the media.
- Quinn’s Wiki page is incomplete but you can read interesting facts about the designer in this article.
- Richard Quinn LFW Designer has an estimated net worth between $100,000 to $1 million as of 2020. He earns his fortune from his career as a designer and the sales of his clothing line.
- He is a rising star in the fashion industry, he has made waves with his unique dresses. As a matter of fact, he has managed to displace some established industry professionals from their seats.
- Earlier in his career, he garnered international fame after winning the H&M Design Award and its €50,000 cash prize.
- He organized an Autumn/Winter 2018 runway show at London Fashion Week which was attended by the Queen herself. At the end of the show, HM the Queen presented him with the first-ever Queen Elizabeth II Award for British Design.
- His collections are available throughout Britain via various outlets and they are also available for purchase throughout the world. In early 2020 he released the Richard Quinn Spring 2020 Ready-to-Wear Collection, which was also a hit.
- There is no information regarding Richard Quinn’s girlfriend, wife, or partner. He is possibly single or might even be married but we are unknown about that.