Politico is a very popular media company based in Arizona, the United States. Working in the media house for several years, Marc Caputo has earned quite a fan following through his years of service. He is an Arizona-based reporter and political writer for Politico.
That time during the pandemic when a WH trade advisor attacked the nation’s top infectious disease specialist for being wrong —but got his own facts wronghttps://t.co/12hhldMhF9
— Marc Caputo (@MarcACaputo) July 17, 2020
The Politico reporter is recently a media magnet in Arizona. He will be covering the 2020 Presidential Campaign for Politico. Though he is a media person by himself, he has managed to keep the details of his personal life out of the reach of the media.
|Age||in his 40s|
Here are some interesting facts about political writer Marc Caputo that you might want to know.
10 Facts About Marc Caputo
- Marc Caputo is a Miami-based TV news reporter and political writer for one of the leading American media company Politico.
- Marc does not have a Wikipedia bio. So, the details of his age, birthday, early life are still missing.
- Born with white complexion, March appears to be in his 40s.
- Currently based in Miami, Florida, Marc Caputo is an American national. And his ethnicity is white.
- He was born to parents of white ethnicity, whose identity is not public yet.
- Marc is yet to disclose his height and weight facts in the media. So, how tall is March Caputo in 2020, it is not known.
- It is not clear if Marc is a family man, married to a gorgeous wife with children. His love life has never made it to the papers in all these years.
- He joined Politico in January of 2015. He was been associated with the media company since then.
- The facts of his net worth and earnings are still untouched.
- His Instagram page is missing. Meanwhile, you can follow him on his Twitter page. He is active on Twitter as @MarcACaputo and has 67.4k followers.