Alexander Perkins is an actor who has been well-known for his acting appearances in almost 30 different television series and movies. Some of his outstanding shows include The Office, Law & Order: UK, Call The Midwife, Pride, etc. It was the year 2000 when he first appeared on the big screen as he played the role of fruit-picker in the television mini-series called Nature Boy.
|Net Worth||$20 million|
His recent appearance was in a short movie named George where he played the leading role of George in 2017. Since then, he has most probably taken a break which actually made his fans sad. But, the good news is that he is back and is currently filming for his upcoming movie named Red Notice.
10 Facts on Alexander Perkins:
- Alexander Perkins’s information cannot be found on Wikipedia but we hope these 10 facts will let you understand a lot about him.
- Since we are unknown about Alexander Perkins’ date of birth, we do not actually know about his age.
- As he is from St. Martin’s Lane, London, we can say that he is of British nationality.
- From his IMDb page, we have found out that Alexander Perkins stands at a height of exactly 6 feet.
- Also, we have found out his weight to be approximately 83 kilograms.
- Furthermore, he has already been married and the name of Alexander Perkins’s wife is Rachel Perkins.
- Moreover, the couple shares a total of two children together whose names are yet to be known.
- Talking about Alexander Perkins’ Instagram profile, he has gained nearly 332 followers in total.
- Also, we can find him active on Twitter where he has managed to gain approximately 490 followers while his Facebook account remains private.
- According to Net Worth Post, he has an estimated net worth of nearly $20 million.