Alexandra Shulman is perhaps best known as the former editor of British Vogue, she has worked for decades in journalism and has also been awarded the CBE for her contribution to journalism.
She is also one of the world’s most respected columnists and fashion writers, as a matter of fact, she undoubtedly one of the voices that rule the fashion industry. Many of Britain’s fashionistas and fashion writers are also influenced by Alexandra.
|Birthday||13 November 1957|
|Profession||Fashion Writer; Columnist; Editor-in-chief|
|Parents||Drusilla Beyfus; Milton Shulman|
|Siblings||Nicola Shulman; Jason Shulman|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Husband||Paul Spike (ex-husband)|
10 Facts About Alexandra Shulman
- Alexandra Shulman was born on 13 November 1957 and her age is 62 years old as of November 2020 according to this source.
- She does not have a husband as of November 2020, however, she was married to writer Paul Spike. They got married on 26 May 1994. They spent a decade together and got divorced in 2005.
- They had a son together named Samuel who was born on 6 April 1995.
- Her Wikipedia page is being updated but you can read all about her in this article.
- The star writer’s net worth has not been revealed but sources claim that her fortune is between $1 million to $5 million.
- In 2020, she was appointed the strategic advisor to Atterley. She also published her memoir of experiences in fashion in 2020.
- Similarly, it has been 3 years since she retired from her position as Editor-in-chief of British Vogue. She was the longest-serving Editor-in-chief of the magazine and served from 1992 to 2017.
- When she retired, the staff of British Vogue wept as reported by DailyMail. She was their Editor-in-chief for a quarter of their history.
- The journalist was born in Hammersmith, London, England and she was raised in the capital where she went to St Paul’s Girls’ School.
- She later went to the University of Sussex and studied social anthropology.