Ana Cabrera is a famous Journalist of the United States who has covered various types of news and reports. She has been covering Morning news and sometimes evening news as well. She is a professional anchor who has been working on CNN in Manhattan. She started her career as a journalist since so long.
Ana Cabrera has received many awards for her Best Morning shows. At first, she used to work is KHQ-TV after that she worked with KMGH-TV and after so some years on there she joined CNN and has been currently working on CNN. She is a well-named anchor of CNN. She is a board of director on Mi Casa REsearch center.
|Parents||Ronald Cabrera and Judith Cabrera|
|Education||Washington State University|
UPDATE: The president has now returned to Walter Reed Medical Center. https://t.co/5bPoswRzTe
— Ana Cabrera (@AnaCabrera) October 4, 2020
10 Facts on Ana Cabrera:
- Ana Cabrera was born on May 13, 1982, in Denver, Colorado, United States. Her age is 38 years old as of 2020.
- Moving on to her education, she completed her education and graduated from Washington State University with a BA.
- She has opened up her marital life, she is married to her husband Benjamin Nielsen. They are living together for so long and the couple even has two children.
- Ana Cabrera from her work has been earning a lot, her estimated net worth is $3.6 million, and her annual salary is $ 56,896-$106,000.
- She has worked with many News companies like KHQ-TV and KMGH-TV and at the current time, she has been working with CNN.
- Ana Cabrera is active on Twitter and Facebook with lots of followers.
- There are some information about her on Wikipedia and other sites of the internet as well.
- Talking about her family, she has been living with her husband and children’s at the present time.
- Ana Cabrera is the daughter of Ronald Cabrera (father)and Judith Cabrera(mother).
- She holds an American nationality.