Andrew Moodie is a Canadian actor, director, play writer who initially began his career as a stage actor. He made his debut performance in David Fennarios‘s play, Nothing to Lose which was produced as well as directed by the talented Zack Crane. Likewise, Andrew is also known for playing the role of Jacob in the Star Trek Discovery second episode titled, New Eden.
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
After that performance, he was able to perform in several of Canada’s most notable theatres. As per his Wikipedia, Andrew’s current age is 53 years old as of 2020. Likewise, he has tons of supporters and followers on his social media accounts such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Here are some facts about Andrew.
10 Facts on Andrew Moodie
- Andrew Moodie was born in 1967 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- He is Canadian by birth and belongs to a mixed ethnicity background.
- Andrew has not revealed to us his family details as of now.
- He is a well-educated man and completed his school education at Fisher Park High School.
- His theater acting credits include Better Living, Pinocchio, The Nelson Mandela Story, Hamlet; Master Harold and the Boys, and many more.
- An excellent play writer, Andrew began his professional writing career with the play, Riot in the year 1995.
- Similarly, he has directed several plays such as The Corner, The Real McCoy, and For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow Is Enuf.
- In January 2006, Andrew also became the host of TVO’s series; Big Ideas.
- He is also a happily married man. Andrew Moodie tied his knot with his lovely wife, Tanya Moodie in 2000. The duo is also blessed with two children.
- Andrew stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches tall. Likewise, he has accumulated a massive fortune from his profession. His net worth is estimated to be around somewhere in the millions figure mark.