Edie Murray is the daughter of Sir Andy Murray. Murray is one of the greatest tennis players to be played in the history of the game. He is a former World No 1 and has won three grand singles.
Moreover, Edie was born with the silver spoon in her mouth. She has had a great loving parents and everything that she could ever wish for. She is very cute and adorable.
|Parents||Andy Murray, Kim Sears|
10 Facts on Edie Murray
- Edie Murray is the daughter of a Tennis legend, Andy Murray. She was born in London, United Kingdom.
- Moroever, Edie is around 2 year and 8 months old. She was born in November, 2017.
- However, the exact date of her birthday is still not known. The couple even kept her name as a secret for few months.
- Edie is the second daughter of Andy Murray and Kim Sears. Her parents are together for more than 15 years now.
- Andy and Kim started dating back in 2005. After 10 years, they tied the marital knots and share three children till now.
- Two of Edie’s siblings are Sophia Murray and Teddy Murray. Sophia is her elder sister whereas Teddy is her younger brother who is several months old.
- Moving on, Edie’s grandparents are never off the spotlight as well. Her grandmother, Judy Murray is a tennis coach herself. Her grandfather, William Murray died back in 2005.
- Furthermore, Edie doesn’t have a instagram account herself. However, there are her adorable photos on her father’s Instagram account.
- Likewise, it’s not a surprise that no one has dedicated a wikipedia biography to her.
- Her father, Andy is a former World No. 1 in tennis. He won gold medal in the 2012 Olympics in London by defeating another Tennis legend, Roger Federar. The 33 year old has won three grand slams till date.
Leave a Reply