Anna Lambe is a Canadian Inuk actress. She is most famous for her role as a supporting actress in the movie, “The Grizzlies.” Her role was nominated for the Candian Screen Award in 2019.
Moreover, Anna is a pretty and confident actress. She loves the nature and performs initiatives for the conservation of the Earth. She and her community have been supporting such activities for the conservation of nature.
10 Facts on Anna Lambe
- Anna Lambe is a Canadian Inuit actress known for her supporting role in the movie, “The Grizzlies.” She was born in Iqaluit, Nunavut, Canada.
- Moreover, the actress is around 20 years old. She was born in 2000. However, her birthday is still to come in light.
- Anna belongs to the Inuit ethnic group. They are the indigenous people who reside themselves on Artic regions of Canada and Alaska.
- The Inuit people are known for their unique sign language. It is called Inuititut. It is one of the endangered languages of the world.
- Moving on to her relationship status, she doesn’t seem to have any boyfriend at the moment. It’s probably fair to say that she is single and unmarried.
- Likewise, she is active on social media, Her instagram account consists of more than 3000 followers. She usually post photos with her fans and friends.
- Similarly, she also has a short wikipedia biography dedicated to her and in several web portals.
- Professionally, Anna recieved The Canadian Screen Award for Best Supporting Actress nomination in 2019 for her role in the movie, “The Grizzlies.”
- As a result, her role earned her a role in the upcoming CBC Tekevision series, “The Trickster.” The awaited show is set to release in the Fall of 2020.
- However, there’s not much information about her parents and childhood. The facts will be updated once the details are made available.