Anele Ngcongca was a South African footballer who was killed in a car accident in late November 2020. Was Anele Ngcongca married? No, the football star was not married.
He was a right-back for AmaZulu. His most popular period as a footballer was when he played for Genk from 2007 – 2016.
Ngcongca was also the right-back for the national team in the past and had 53 caps to his name. He won the Belgian Cup, Belgian Pro Club, and the Belgian Super Cup while he spent time with Genk.
|Birthday||October 21, 1987|
|Age||33 (at the time of death)|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches (180 cm)|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
[BREAKING NEWS] Former Mamelodi Sundowns defender Anele Ngcongca dies aged 33. He was involved in a car accident in KZN early this morning. More on https://t.co/JDOX5xiiew and #DStv403 pic.twitter.com/RtDho2jwkc
— eNCA (@eNCA) November 23, 2020
10 Facts About Anele Ngcongca
- Anele Ngcongca was born on October 21, 1987, and his age was 33 years old at the time of his death in November 2020.
- He passed away due to a car accident, he was in the car that was traveling down the N2 Highway when the car crashed, he was thrown from the vehicle and died on the spot.
- While it is unclear if he and a girlfriend at the time of his death, his ex-girlfriend Nomasonto “Mshoza” Maswanganyi passed away just days before he did.
- In addition to this, he also had a female passenger in his car during his accident but her identity has not been confirmed.
- The information on his net worth is missing but sources claim that he was worth between $100,000 to $1 million.
- He was a South African by nationality and belongs to Mixed ethnicity with primarily African roots.
- His last team was AmaZulu, he was on loan from the Mamelodi Sundowns. Before this, he played for Troyes.
- The star was a starting footballer when he played for the Belgian league team, Genk but left the club when he was benched by the head coach.
- He played a defensive right-back throughout his career.
- Anele was also part of the South African national team from 2009-2016.