Antonio Marin is a professional athlete from Croatia. He plays football for the Croatian football club, Dinamo Zagreb as a midfielder. Antonio wears jersey number 7. He has been playing football since his childhood so he definitely has had lots of training which has made him one of the best players in his team. His dribbling skills and tackling techniques are commendable.
Antonio is also the national team player in Croatia. In the year 2015, he was selected for the Croatia national team In the U-15 division. He has definitely made his country proud with his amazing performances.
Know more about Antonio Marin from the facts below.
|Height||6 feet 0 inches (1.82 m)|
|Siblings||325k Euros annually|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
10 Facts On Antonio Marin
- Antonio Marin is an amazing football player who plays as the attacking midfield for Dinamo Zagreb and the national team.
- Born on the 9th day of January 2001, Antonio is 19 years of age as of 2020.
- Antonio is a native of Zagreb, Croatia and he holds the Croatian citizenship.
- According to Antonio’s Wikipedia, he is 6 feet and 0 inches (1.82 m) in terms of height. And he is 78 kg in weight.
- Antonio has not made any disclosure about his parents and other members of his family.
- Antonio started playing football in 2007 from the football club NK ZET. He played for them until 2009. And from 2009 to 2017, he played for Dinamo Zagreb.
- From the year 2017, Antonio’s professional career started playing for Dinamo Zagreb. And in 2018 he was transferred to Dinamo Zagreb II.
- Antonio has played for the U15, U16, U17, U19, and U21 national team of Croatia.
- He is estimated to earn the amount of 325 thousand euros manually. His net with figures is unknown.
- Antonio is in a relationship with his beautiful girlfriend, Petra Drakulic.