Bryan Harsin is an American football and head coach at Auburn University’s football team, the Auburn Tigers. Previously, he served as a coach at the Boise State University Broncos for six years from the 2014 season through the 2020 season.
Bryan began his head coaching career at Arkansas State University in 2013. Moreover, he was the co-offensive coordinator at the University of Texas for two seasons until 2011. He is the first alumnus of Boise State University to lead the Broncos as head coach.
|Birthday||November 1, 1976|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Children||Davis Harsin, Devyn Lynn Harsin and Dayn Mykena Harsin|
|Education||Boise State University|
10 Facts On Bryan Harsin
- Bryan Harsin is currently 44 years of age and he was born on 1st November 1976.
- Talking about his family, he was raised by his parents in Boise, Idaho, United States. His father’s name is Dale Harsin.
- Harsin pursued his high school education from Capital High School. He received a bachelor’s degree in Business Management from Boise State University in 2000.
- At Boise State University, he was a three-year letterman and played college football as a quarterback from 1995 to 1999.
- Earlier, he used to coach running backs and quarterbacks at Eastern Oregon University in La Grande in the 2000 season.
- Bryan had a contract at Boise State University Broncos through January 10, 2023. He received a salary of $1.55 million in 2019 and rises to $1.855 million in 2022. He is likely to enjoy a net worth of millions.
- Regarding his marital status, Bryan is happily married to Kes Harsin over the years. His wife Kes is a designer by profession.
- Harsin and his wife are the parents of three children. They have a son named Davis Harsin and two daughters Devyn Lynn Harsin and Dayn Mykena Harsin.
- On December 12, 2012, he became the 29th head coach at Arkansas State University in Jonesboro. Moreover, he coached the team for the 2013 season.
- Bryan stands at a height of 6 feet 1 inch and has a bodyweight of 210 lbs.