The celebrated author, speaker, and media producer, Austin Channing Brown has become the sensation to media because of the talent and skill she possesses.
Austin Channing Brown is also a motivational speaker whose speech has helped many people to get into the right path. She is also a well-known producer in the media sector. Some of the 10 facts about Austin Channing Brown are given below that you should know
|Name||Austin Channing Brown|
|Birthday||September 6, 1984|
|Education||master’s degree in social justice from Marygrove College|
10 Facts About Austin Channing Brown
- Austin Channing Brown is an author, speaker, and media producer who helped for providing inspired leadership on racial justice in America.
- Being a famous author and a media personality, Austin Channing Brown’s reference on Wikipedia has not been found yet.
- How old is she? well, Austin Channing Brown was born on September 6, 1984, in the USA. Her age is 36 years old.
- Furthermore, Austin Channing Brown is the author of the famous books ‘ I’m Still Here (2018)’, and ‘I’m Still Here: Black Dignity in a World Made for Whiteness’ which gained a huge famed and helped in minimizing racism.
- Is she married? Austin Channing Brown is married to her husband ‘Tommy Brown‘ who is an attorney in Grand Rapids and shares an amazing bond with each other.
- While mentioning the social media, On Instagram, Austin Channing Brown has 397k followers and on Twitter, she has 85.1k followers.
- She is a very talented author and a writer who has a master’s degree in social justice from Marygrove College.
- She likes to keep the details about her life to herself due to which she has not given detailed information about her net worth.
- Her motivational speech and her book have been the medium for many people to gain wisdom and the turning point of their lives.
- Moreover, the information about her family has been kept under shade.