Dustin Hughes is a writer and production manager and writer who is also the Ex-boyfriend of A famous singer Rachel Bradshaw. Dustin Hughes has produced three movies and has written a movie Generation Do Something: Bread in the year 2015. Dustin Hughes has not given any hint regarding his new girlfriend.
|Profession||producer and writer|
Dustin became quite a familiar face after her ex-girlfriend Rachel introduced her to the media. Rachel is very active on Instagram with 56.6K followers and she is verified there. Rachel perused her bachelor’s degree from Nashville’s Belmont University. After completion of her studies, she wrote numerous songs.
10 Facts on Dustin Hughes
- Dustin Hughes is commonly known for his contribution to the movie The Place of No Word. Hughes has mostly worked as a producer and writer.
- The Ex-girlfriend of Dustin Hughes is Rachel Bradshaw who happens to be a famous singer, songwriter, and entertainment personality.
- Rachel Bradshaw is the daughter of Terry Bradshaw who is a famous professional football player, born on September 2, 1948.
- The singer, songwriter Rachel Bradshaw has also starred in the TV show named Nashville.
- Dustin’s ex-girlfriend got married to Rob Bironas in the year 2014 but their relationship could not last more than a year.
- Hughes is available on Instagram with the self-titled Instagram handle and there he is rocking 1.3K followers. Hughes has made his Instagram account private.
- To date, no information is available regarding the age of Dustin Hughes but he may be in his early thirties.
- According to IMDB, The additional works of Dustin Hughes include The Place of No words, flesh, blood, and The Ever After.
- The latest work of Dustin Hughes can be seen in the movie The Place of No Words.
- Currently, no sites have discussed the net worth of Dustin Hughes. Looking at his profile and work, we can clearly say that Dustin Hughes has amassed immense net worth.