Baraka Rahmani is a Canadian actress. You may recognize her as Saadia Jalalzai from the TV series “Slasher” (2019).
|Height||5 ft 6 inches|
Baraka’s other notable works include Nina’s World (2018), Pretty Sure (2015) and Incendies (2010).
Furthermore, she was recently seen in the movie “The Alleys” as Lana.
10 Facts on Baraka Rahmani
- Baraka Rahmani is an actress. She is the age of 23 years old. However, her birthday and zodiac sign are currently off the web.
- Baraka is well-known as one of the casts of the TV series “Slasher” (2019). Likewise, she portrayed the role of Saadia Jalalzai in season 3 of the Horror/Crime show.
- The actress stands at a height of 5 feet and 6 inches tall. Similarly, her body is an envious hourglass. Furthermore, she has dark eyes and black curly hair.
- Following her bio, Rahmani was born and bred in Vancouver, Toronto, Canada. Hence, she is Canadian by nationality. In addition, she comes from a mixed ethnicity.
- Baraka seems single and completely immersed in her acting career for now. So, details about her boyfriend and relationship status are not disclosed yet.
- When she is not acting, Rahmani enjoys her free time by playing tennis with her parents. But, she has not shared further information about them or her siblings.
- Although Baraka Rahmani is a frequently heard name in the entertainment business, her Wikipedia page is yet to be written. However, she does has an IMDb profile under her name.
- The actress has been working in the industry over a decade now. Likewise, her debut work includes her role as Samia in the 2010 movie “Incendies”.
- As for now, Baraka’s net worth is under review. However, as a successful actress and looking at her lifestyle, we speculate that Rahmani is worth a hefty fortune.
- You can follow her on Instagram as @barakarahmani. Likewise, her Twitter handle is @kiki_rahmani.