The daughter of a very famous American chef, Sophie Flay has now completed her entire studies and is heading to make her career. She has chosen Journalist as her major profession and has been currently focused on serving Food Network as their major co-host.
|Birthday||April 16, 1996|
|Parents||Bobby Flay and Kate Connelly|
|Net Worth||$200 thousand|
|Education||University of Southern California|
So, this basically sums up that Sophie is a food lover and wants food and her job to be combined in one. It is easy to guess why she is a food lover – after all, born to a family where your father is a chef, there is no chance his/her child will prefer something over food.
Sophie is just a fresher but it seems she is ready to shake the world with her amazing skills which have been flourishing very well these days. She calls herself a community journalist playing a major role at ABC7 and she mostly covers stories relating to Silver Lake.
10 Facts About Sophie Flay:
- Sophie Flay is well-known to be the daughter of an American chef named Bobby Flay.
- She has just reached 24 years but has earned huge fame already after all she was a star kid since her birth.
- She stands at around 5 feet and 5 inches tall but her other body measurements are under review.
- Her Instagram’s username is @abc7sophie and she has been able to earn almost 101 thousand followers there.
- She has been spotted celebrating her birthday every year on April 16.
- Her mother’s name is Kate Connelly who is actually the ex-wife of Bobby Flay.
- People are always trying to search if she has a boyfriend but unfortunately, she has not publicized her relationship status yet.
- Sophie is the single child of her parents. Thus, she has no siblings.
- She had completed her graduation from the University of Southern California.
- Sophie is now described as a community journalist who has been currently working as a co-host at Food Network.