Brad Barron is an American politician who has recently participated in the election of November 3, 2020. He ran for the position of U.S. Senate Kentucky and lost against ‘Mitch McConnell’ from the Republican party.
Brad Barron represents the political party ‘Libertarian Party’ and got 85,349 votes. Besides being an incredible politician, he is also a businessman and Regenerative Farmer. Below are 10 facts about Brad Barron that you should know.
Go ahead and announce your plans to run for the Libertarian nomination for President in 2024. There’s a lot of energy out there right now for the LP. You could be a Rolling Stone for Liberty. @justinamash https://t.co/f0qYOSoDJY
— Brad Barron (@barron_ky) November 5, 2020
10 Facts About Brad Barron
- Brad Barron is an American Politician who participated in the general election held on November 3, 2020, where he ran for the position of U.S. Senate Kentucky.
- The politician, Brad Barron, unfortunately, lost against ‘Mitch McConnell’ from the Republican party. He represents ‘Libertarian Party’ as his political party.
- Despite being a famous politician and a businessman, Brad Barron does not a profile on the Wikipedia page.
- Furthermore, Brad Barron’s age and exact birthplace have been kept off the records.
- Moreover, Brad Barron is on Twitter with 1,983 followers and more than 31k followers on Facebook. However, he is not available on Instagram.
- There is no information about Brad Barron’s net worth including his salary but we do know that as a businessman and an American politician, he makes really good money.
- Similarly, Brad Barron is married to his wife ‘Jill Barron’ for more than 21 years now and has 3 cute children together which completes their family.
- We could not find the details about Brad Barron’s educational background. However, he is a great personality who seems to be well-educated.
- There are no details of his parents and siblings. We can not confirm that he does not have siblings with whom he grew up with.
- He is an American politician who always wanted to do something big and wants to bring a change in the country.