Brandon Hatmaker is a former reality TV star who is also the husband of Jen Hatmaker. He and her wife, Jen started a family television show called ‘My Big Family Home Renovation’. They also were leaders to the Austin New Church. Brandon served as a pastor for the Church as well. Both of them are believers.
However, Jen has shocked the fans after confirming that she filed a divorce against her husband. She has not disclosed the reason behind it and asked everyone to respect their privacy. It was after two months when her daughter came out as a lesbian. They have been married for around 27 years now. Here’s everything you’d want to know about Brandon Hatmaker.
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Profession||Reality Tv star|
10 Facts on Brandon Hatmaker
- Brandon Hatmaker is an American reality tv star and an author who is best known for the family show, My Big Family Home Renovation.
- After his wife filed a divorce, there have been rumors that he may be having an affair. However, there is no source to confirm it.
- His wife, Jen Hatmaker is a very famous reality tv personality and an author.
- On September 6, Jen confirmed through her Facebook account that she has filed a divorce against her husband.
- The couple tied the marital knots back in 1993, meaning that, they have been married for around 27 years.
- Moreover, they also share five children with each other. All of them featured on the family show.
- As for his net worth, Brandon is estimated to have a net worth in the vicinity of a million dollars.
- Brandon is a Christian by heart and also worked as a pastor in Austin New Church.
- He is also very famous on social media with over 34k followers on Instagram.
- The news about their divorce is covered by sites like Christian Post and Religion News.