Lauren Hannaford is the wife of a famous Australian singer and actor. Lauren Hannaford is very famous for her fitness enthusiast and looks very fit despite being in her 30’s. She is very interested in motivating other starting fitness enthusiast and has helped many models and her colleagues. She was also a member of wiggly dancers. She also participated in the Australian Ninja Warrior in 2018.
Lauren Hannaford is a famous actress and model who has featured in many magazines and has endorsed many brands in her social media. She is married to an Australian actor and singer and currently, they are on news headlines because of their pregnancy news which they revealed on their Instagram.
|Birthday||February 11, 1986|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Net Worth||Approx $1million|
10 Facts on Lauren Hannaford:
- Lauren Hannaford was born on February 11, 1986, in Australia.
- Lauren’s age as of 2020 is just 34 years old and her husband is 14 years older than Lauren herself.
- She is married to Australian singer and actor Simon Pryce as they got married in January 2017 and are on their 3rd year anniversary.
- Simon Pryce and his wife Lauren met each other in the wiggles tour which was four years before they got engaged in 2015.
- Simon Pryce’s wife Lauren is a fitness expert who started her own online fitness program named FHIT where she is posting about workout routines.
- Lauren and her husband announced their pregnancy on September 7 but to date, they haven’t announced about the baby’s gender.
- Lauren Hannaford’s height is approximately 5 feet and 7 inches tall.
- Despite being a wife of a famous Australian celebrity she isn’t yet available in Wikipedia while her husband Simon is available in Wikipedia regarding his personal and professional information.
- Australian model and fitness enthusiast have her own Instagram profile named @lozhannaford where she has more than 46k followers.
- Hannaford and Simon are currently living in New South Wales, Austalia.