Brandon Royval is a famous American professional UFC fighter. Brandon Royval is one of the talented, young, and extraordinary player who has achieved a lot at such an early age. Brandon Royval has a fighting record of 12 wins and 5 losses among all his professional fights he started back in 2012.
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
Brandon Royval is recently in the limelight after his fight in UFC against Brandon Moreno on November 21, 2020. He lost the fight by Knockout in the first round however his fight was awesome and mindblowing despite the defeat. Brandon Royval started his professional career back in 2012 where he fought for KIck Down MMA-102 against Sammy Rind and won the fight.
10 Facts on Brandon Royval:
- Brandon Royval was born in Englewood, Colorado, the United States of America on August 16, 1992.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly 28 years old and at such an early age, Brandon Royval has earned himself a lot in the industry.
- UFC fighter Brandon Royval started his professional career back in 2012 and within 8 years he has won 12 fights and only 5 losses.
- Talking about Brandon Royval ethnicity, he belongs to a mixed ethnic group, however, he hasn’t revealed much about it and he follows the Muslim religion.
- Until now he isn’t available on wiki however he might get featured soon in it with his growing fame and popularity.
- Speaking about Brandon Royval’s family, his parents are Filipino however, he was grown up in the United States. So I guess, he is half Filipino.
- His height is exactly 5 feet and 9 inches tall which is about 175 cm high.
- He weighs around 125 lbs which is about 56 kg and he fights in the Flyweight division.
- He is available on his Instagram account @broyval where he has more than 25.3k followers.
- He is currently single and doesn’t have a girlfriend yet as he is just focused on his professional career.