Burhan Ahmed is an award-winning chef who is known for his excellent skill in making the dishes. He is now a contestant in the MasterChef the Professionals 2020. He is a very talented chef who serves delicious food.
He is a two-times national gold medalist and an award-winning chef. Here are 10 facts about Burhan Ahmed that you should know.
|Education||Henley College Coventry|
10 Facts About Burhan Ahmed
- Burhan Ahmed is an award-winning chef and is a strong contestant in the MasterChef the Professional 2020.
- How old is he? Burhan Ahmed was born in the year 1997 and he is at the age of 23 years old.
- Where is he from? Burhan Ahmed is from New Brighton, England, and grew up there but he is originally from the UAE.
- Burhan Ahmed from the Masterchef The Professionals 2020 has not mentioned his height and weight details. However, he seems to have a decent height with an average weight.
- Burhan Ahmed is of Arabian ethnicity who is known for his excellent cooking skills. We do not have the information about his dating life including his relationship status so we assume that his relationship status is single.
- Moreover, Burhan Ahmed has not mentioned any details about his parents and family members including his siblings.
- Furthermore, Burhan Ahmed has 6,407 followers on Instagram and more than 18,000 followers on Facebook.
- He is a British chef who has attended Henley College Coventry and got the graduation from there. He also has a passion for food and cars
- Similarly, he is an ambitious and determined chef who has been interested in the field since childhood.
- Burhan Ahmed has not mentioned the details about his net worth including the salary but we do know that he earns a really good amount of money being a talented chef.