Charlie Ontiveros is a decent MMA fighter who has recorded mediocre stats as a professional. He came into the limelight after he debuted as a newcomer in the UFC against Kevin Holland who has been giving great performances in the UFC in 2020.
Ontiveros has started his career in the MMA in 2012 and has since been in many independent circuits as a fighter. He also had a short amateur career.
|Birthday||July 4th, 1991|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches (188cm)|
|Weight||182.5 lbs (82 kg)|
|Profession||MMA fighter in the UFC|
|Husband||Christine Ross (girlfriend)|
Per UFC, Charlie Ontiveros is conscious and moving on his own. Because it’s a neck injury, doctors have recommended he go to the hospital for precautionary reasons. Should have another update on him later in the evening.
— Brett Okamoto (@bokamotoESPN) November 1, 2020
10 Facts About Charlie Ontiveros
- Charlie Ontiveros’s Wiki page does not exist but you can read all about him in this article.
- Ontiveros was born on July 4th, 1991, and is 29 years old as of November 2020 according to Sherdog.
- Tapology reports that the fighter’s weight is 182.5 lbs (82 kg). In addition to this, he also has a height of 6 feet 2 inches (188cm) and a reach of 76 inches.
- The star MMA fighter has a girlfriend named Christine Ross, she has been an important figure in his life. As a matter of fact, she helped him after he suffered a horrific blow in the ring that made him ‘dead’ for 5 minutes.
- Charlie is an American by nationality and even goes by the nickname “The American Bad Boy”. He is from the USA and fights out of Texas. Similarly, his ethnicity is Caucasian.
- He started his career back in 2012 and won his first professional bout. He maintained a 3 win streak before losing his first fight to Todd Moore.
- The fighter has not maintained a stream of more than 2 wins since then in part due to his injuries.
- Talking about his injuries, he suffered a neck injury on his UFC debut after being slammed by Kevin Holland.
- He then lost the match and was stretched off.
- His next match has not been decided because he is suffering a neck injury.