Benfica’s Chiquinho is a Portuguese midfielder who is a player most notable for his 2018–2019 season with Portuguese team Moreirense where he scored 10 goals, due to his performances he was called back to Benfica, his parent club who had sent him on loan.
He helped Benfica reach second place in the Portuguese cup. Similarly, his youth career was also spent traveling to different academies much like his professional career which has seen him move to 7 teams before the age of 25.
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
|Salary||€3000 per week|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
10 Facts On Chiquinho
- Chiquinho was born Francisco Leonel Lima Silva Machado on 19 July 1995 in Santo Tirso, Portugal. His age is 25 years old as of September 2020.
- He earns a salary of €3,000 per week which is €156,000 per year according to Silly Season.
- His net worth ranges between $100,000 to $1 million as per various online estimates.
- Likewise, Transfer Market values him at €8 million as of September 2020.
- There is no information about his parents in public media. Similarly, he has also kept the details of any girlfriend or relationships under wraps.
- He has a height of 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm) and has an athletic build. He also has black hair and brown eyes.
- Machado is Portuguese as per his nationality and has Hispanic heritage.
- Chiquinho entered a football academy in 2003 when he was around 8 years old. After this, he moved to various other academies in Portugal before finally finishing his youth training at Leixões.
- He was promoted to Leixõe’s first team in 2014 and played 3 years for the club making 40 appearances and scoring 5 goals.
- The player was signed by Benfica in May 2018 but loaned him out in July 2019 to Moreirense where he made a name for himself.