Christian Contreras is a writer and actor best known for his work on Zero Dark Thirty and American Odyssey. He is also recognized as Jodie Whittaker’s husband of more than 12 years.
Contreras is a decently popular actor who met Jodie in drama school and the pair have been together for more than 12 years as a married couple.
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
|Education||Guildhall School of Music and Drama, London|
10 Facts About Christian Contreras
- Christian Contreras’ age and birthday have not been revealed but some sources estimated that he is in his 30s as of October 2020.
- He doesn’t have a Wikipedia page but you can read all about him in this article.
- While the exact finances of the actor have not been revealed, he is worth between $100,000 to $1 million as of October 2020. His wife on the other hand is worth $6 million.
- Regarding his job, Contreras is an actor and a writer who has worked in some very popular films like ‘Zero Dark Thirty’, ‘The Great Ghost Rescue’, etc.
- He is married to Jodie Whittaker, she made history by becoming the first-ever Doctor Who. In addition to this, she is also a gold medal-winning graduate of the Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- Talking about his married life, he got married to his wife in 2008 and they have a daughter. Due to their notoriously private nature, they have not revealed any information about their married life and daughter’s name.
- The couple first met while they were both attending drama school.
- According to his IMDb page, he has 31 credits including ‘Halo: Nightfall’, ‘Zero Dark Thirty’, ‘The Hurricane Heist’, and ‘American Odyssey’.
- In addition to this, he is also a writer with credits like the City of Lies, and Coming Up.
- He also worked on the screenplay of Labyrinth which stars Johnny Depp.