Ciana Pelekai The Voice Season 20 contestant had participated in the reality TV show America’s Got Talent in season 4 decades ago. Fans are wondering if she could win the trophy of the Voice 2021.
Ciana Pelekai is a veteran and emerging singer from Hawaii. Ever since she was a child, she was interested in singing and wanted to pursue her career in the world of music.
Moreover, the AGT quarter-finalist Ciana was 8 years old when she made her debut performance in AGT. However, her cool performance on stage of The Voice 2021 has made the judges happy. During her first blind audition, she sang a song, Tones and I’s “Dance Monkey.”
Ciana Pelekai The Voice Contestant Age: How Old?
Ciana Pelekai’s age is 20 years old in 2021, according to Meaww.
Her birthday falls on August 5, and she celebrates her born day with her friends and family.
Furthermore, she hails from Hawaii. Therefore, her nationality is American and belongs to white ethnicity.
Ciana Pelekai Height: How Tall Is She?
Ciana Pelekai’s height and body measurements are yet to measure.
However, by looking at her profile on social media, she is quite tall in stature.
|Birthday||August 5, 2000|
Some Quick Facts On Ciana Pelekai
- Ciana Pelekai’s parents were enjoying her song in the audition. Indeed, her father and mother always stand by her side as support.
- It looks like she has a brother. Maybe, she is not the only child in her family.
- The budding singer Ciana is available on Instagram under the username @officiallyciana. We can follow her and check out her new updates as well.
- Perhaps, Ciana is single. There is no sign of her boyfriend or partner in the media.
- Her name is yet to feature on Wikipedia, but we can find her mini-bio on the website AGTfandom.
- Discussing her net worth, Ciana has just begun her career, so her current income is unknown right now.