Harris Mayer-Selinger is well-known for being Claire Saffitz‘s husband. His wife, Claire Saffitz is a well-known pastry chef as well as a food writer. What does Harris Mayer-Selinger do for a living? Talking about Harris Mayer-Selinger’s job, he is also a professional chef just like his wife.
|Height||5 feet and 10 inches|
|Wife||Claire Saffitz (m. 2020)|
|Education||Cornell University, The Culinary Institute of America|
Also, he is best known as the founder of Hospitality Made Simple where he also served as the president. Apart from that, he has been currently working as a managing partner at Creamline. Previously, he had worked for two different companies – Five Points Restaurant and Hundred Acres.
10 Facts on Harris Mayer-Selinger:
- Harris Mayer-Selinger’s current age as well as his birthday details are under research.
- Moving on to his physical body measurements, he is approximately 5 feet and 10 inches tall. But, we do not know anything about his weight and body measurements.
- As per official sources, we have come to know that Harris Mayer-Selinger has an estimated net worth of approximately $1 million.
- Talking about his education, he had completed his BS degree in Hospitality Management from Cornell University. Later, he attended The Culinary Institute of America to complete his AOS degree in Culinary Arts.
- Currently, there is nothing really to focus on Harris Mayer-Selinger’s family members.
- Although we can find him active on Instagram where his username stands out to be @harrisjms, his account is currently private.
- Moreover, he seems not to be active on any other social media platform.
- Just like his wife, his nationality is also American as he was born in one of the states of the United States of America.
- Furthermore, we are unable to feature his parents as well as siblings here in the article.
- Although Harris Mayer-Selinger’s bio cannot be found on any wiki sites, we believe that this article has helped you a lot in finding out a lot about him.